Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but not by much.
There is a TON of information about health and fitness out there. Some of it is GREAT but a lot of it is causing more trouble than good. How can you tell the good from the bad?
The good stuff is often backed by empirical evidence from peer reviewed studies. Unfortunately, this means it is super sciency and is likely very difficult to decipher – ugh! Fortunately, we at Strongfigure like super sciency stuff and we are pretty good at breaking it down in an easy to understand language. And more importantly, we will teach you how to take action on this awesome information.
Steph and Erik are like nutritional encyclopedias. Really, they’re great. They don’t make me feel stupid when I ask questions and they put it in easy to understand terms. And if they don’t know the answer to my question, they always find it for me. –Myra
How do I know if I need this?
- Are you often tired or feel like you lack energy?
- Are you over stressed and over worked?
- Do you drink enough water?
- Are you overweight, underweight, or do you have an unhealthy association with weight in general?
- Are you confused about what to do and what not to do when it comes to health and nutrition?
- Do you know the best way to exercise and/or train to best meet your needs?
- Do you know how much protein you need to eat every day to best help your metabolism burn fat and build muscle?
- Do you know how carbohydrates and fats work best to help build your health and desired body composition?
If you want solutions to any of the above questions, then the Total Health and Fitness Makeover is for you!
Stephanie and Erik have combined with many of our contributors and ambassadors to develop a comprehensive guide to get your health and fitness on track.
Combined, Stephanie and Erik have over 30 years experience working in the fitness and nutrition industry with people of all health and nutrition backgrounds.
They have both spoken at colleges and universities, worked with athletes of all ages, the general public, and developed public and corporate wellness programs.
And they are excellent educators — they know how to best serve you!
I used to doubt this over-40, totally non-sporty mother of 3 could ever run a 1/4 mile, swing 30 pounds over her head, then knock out a string of tricep push-ups, much less ‘rinse and repeat.’ But now it’s become amazingly doable–and my athletic confidence and overall wellness have never been better–all thanks to Steph/Strongfigure! –Jennifer
Their credentials not only include an advanced degree in Education, 25 years combined experience teaching at both the high school and college level, but they also have the following certifications:
- AFAA Group Fitness (2009)
- Les Mills bodyCOMBAT (2010)
- Les Mills bodyPUMP (2010)
- Les Mills bodyFLOW (2011)
- Crossfit Level 1 (2009: Certificate of Completion, 2013: Level 1 Trainer)
- Kettlebells Level 1 (2009)
- SAIL Certified/Program Leader (2013) Staying Active and Independent for Life
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer (2013)
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer (2014)
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Certified (2014)
- NSCAA Advanced Regional Certification
- NFHS Coaching License
How Will This Benefit You?
- This book will provide you with clear and actionable steps to get you started right away — it is super easy to get started!
- This book will give you the necessary knowledge to best understand how to best meet your 5 Essential Keys to Good Health
- Exercise and Movement
- Stress reduction
- This book will help you develop motivation strategies to get you moving and eating right
- This book will provide tips and tools to help this transformation improve you overall life.
Common excuses which this book will help you to conquer
- I don’t have time
- Eating healthy is too expensive…
If you follow our suggestions you will have more energy, be more productive, and your improved health will more than pay for the small price of choosing better foods:
- Lower medical bills
- Longer and happier life
I feel the strongest I’ve been since high school! And that’s pretty good for a 53 year-old! I’ve been [attending Steph’s classes] for about 1 1/2 years, so you know it’s good! –Sue
Plus following our suggestions will improve the world around you since we promote sustainable and environmentally smart eating!
Helping Steph write this book has revolutionized my life. I have suffered with loss of sleep and fatigue my entire life. But by following the strategies I learned in researching for this book, I now get much better sleep and I no longer get that midday crash feeling that destroyed my work productivity — Erik
The Total Health and Fitness Makeover eBook and access to the private Insiders Facebook Group — $27.95
For only $35 you will receive the tools to live a healthy, inspired, active life! In addition to the immensely valuable content that you get from the books, the access to the Insiders Facebook Group is invaluable. The group not only includes medical professionals, health coaches, personal trainers, and nutrition specialists but the group has some of the kindest, most helpful, and best motivators you will ever find. Seriously, this group will help you reach whatever health and fitness goals you may have.
And you can order today!!!
Order the PRINT Version Here!
Or the .PDF Version Here